It's the worst food I've ever had. (这是我所吃过的最恶心的东西。)
啐!
Yuck! *用于感到实在恶心时,或引起不快时。
Look at the cockroach! (看那蟑螂!)
Yuck! (啐!)
臭死了!
Peeyew! *用于感到气味很臭时,表示“真难闻”、“这味真臭”。
我不喜欢你的这种态度。
It's your attitude I don't like.
You have an attitude problem. (你的态度有问题。)
I don't like your attitude. (我不喜欢你的态度。)
我对他恨之入骨。
I hate his guts. *guts “肠子”。hate someone's guts是“连……的肠子都讨厌、憎恨”,表达强烈的厌恶、憎恨之情。
He's so rude. (他如此野蛮。)
I agree. I hate his guts. (就是,我对他恨之入骨。)
I despise him. (我真看不起他。)
我不喜欢。
I don't care for it.
Do you like the coffee? (你爱喝咖啡吗?)
No, I don't care for it. (不,我不爱喝。)
I don't like it.
看见他就心烦。
I can't stand him. *stand “忍耐,忍受,容忍”。
Here comes my boss, Mr. Smith. (过来的那位是我的老板史密斯先生。)
I can't stand him. (我看见他就心烦。)
别再有第二次!
Never again!
我已经受够了!
I've had it.