我又不是不懂。
I wasn't born yesterday. *直译“我可不是昨天才生下来的”。
It's a great deal. (那可是件好事呀。)
I wasn't born yesterday. (我又不是不懂。)
I didn't just fall off the turnip truck! *turnip 蔬菜中的“芜菁”,直译“我又不是刚从货车上掉下来的芜菁。”用该短语表示“我知道得十分清楚”。
I'm not stupid! (我没那么傻。)
I'm not naive! (我又不是没见过世面。)
别把我当傻瓜。
Don't think you can make a fool out of me! *make a fool out of… 表示“轻视,看不起”。直译是“别以为你可以轻视我!”
Don't try to make me look foolish! 直译“别把我弄得像个傻瓜”。
You can't make me look stupid!
你拿我开涮呢。
You're making fun of me. *make fun of… 表示“看不起人,把……作为取笑对象”。把它作为一个短语来记。
You're teasing me. (你耍我呢。) *tease “逗弄,戏弄”、“愚弄”。
Are you trying to make a fool out of me? (你是不是在把我当笑料呀?)
真是狮子大开口。
That's asking too much.
I'll do it for ¥50,000. (给五万,我就干!)
That's asking too much. (真是狮子大开口。)
You're being too greedy. (你也太贪了。)
You're pushing your luck. (你还真来劲!)
他是急脾气。
He has a quick temper.
He has a short temper.
He has a bad temper.
你知道你是在对谁说话吗?
Who do you think you're talking to? *表示“你对我能用这种口气说话吗?”。
You can't talk to me like that. (你不能这样对我说话。)
Do you know who you're talking to?
你有什么要说的吗?
Do you have anything to say?
Do you have anything to complain about?
Do you have any objection to it? (你有什么不同意见?)
我不能让你随心所欲。
I won't let you have your own way. *let “同意让……”、“让……”、“随便让……”。
You can't have everything your own way.
I'm not giving in. (我绝不让步。)
这是恐吓。
That's blackmail! *blackmail“勒索”、“恐吓”。
A) If you don't help me, I'll turn you in. (你要不帮我,我就把你交给警方。)
B) That's blackmail! (你这是恐吓。)*B做了坏事,而被A知道。
你别侮辱人。
Don't insult me.
Don't insult my intelligence. *直译“你别侮辱我的才智”。用于吵架开始时。
你是一个卑鄙的骗子。
You're a filthy liar. *filthy“污秽的,卑鄙的,肮脏的”。
你会后悔的。
You'll be sorry.
I lent him money. (我把钱借给他了。)
You'll be sorry. (你会后悔的。)
You'll regret it.
You'll wish you hadn't done it. (你会后悔这么做的。)
你疯啦?
Are you crazy?
Isn't he cool? (他是不是很酷?)
Are you crazy? (你是不是疯啦?)
Are you nuts?
Are you out of your mind?
Are you insane?
Are you delirious?
Are you all there?
Are you confused? *更尖锐的说法。
别用那种眼神看着我!
Don't look at me like that!
Don't look at me like that! (别用那种眼神看着我!)
Like what? (什么眼神?)
Don't stare at me! (别盯着我。) *stare at…“一直盯着看,凝视”。
我要报复。
I want to get even with him.
I'll pay him back. (这个仇我一定得报。)
那个狡猾、卑鄙的家伙。
That sneaky, low life creep! *sneaky“鬼鬼祟祟,卑鄙的”,low life “社会下层的人,卑怯的家伙”,creep “阴郁得让人讨厌的人”、“非常讨厌的人”。
(根本)不是!?是的!
Is not!? Is too! *孩子们吵架时常用。
Is not!? Is so!
Uh-uh!? Uh-huh! 因为Is not和Uh-uh表达的是No的意思,所以是一边摇着头一边说。