we are now in a hurry ,so get to the point.
我们现在很匆忙,你就直截了当的说吧
Don't hog the picture!!
不要抢镜头!!
I answered his insult with a blow
我对他的侮辱报以一拳
Don't be such a weakling!
不要做这样的懦夫!
Just be as cool as cucumber.
淡定些
I decided to buy a well-known make of car.
我准备买辆名牌车。
she is at least 50 years old ,but she always appeared on the stage as a young girl
她至少都50岁了,但总是在台上扮演小姑娘
I will take my revenge on him
我打算报复他
I want to be his favorite hello and his hardest goodbye.
我要成为他最心动的相遇,最不舍的离别。
Spare the rod and spoil the child.
小孩子不打不成器。
no matter what happen to us ,we will stand together.
不管发生什么,我们永远都站在一起。
Do you think you could help me change my sparking plugs? I don't know the first thing about cars.
你看你能为我换一下火花塞吗?我对汽车一窍不通。
My sister's taste in dresses is contrary to my own.
在服装方面,我妹妹的爱好和我完全不同。
You look a bit under the weather.
你看上去有点不舒服。